International Marketing Consultant
Gil Admati has had an illustrious career in being part of the management staff of some of the top contemporary dance companies of the world.
His career highlights in the field of performing arts include:
- Acting Manager, Kibbutz Contemporary Dance Company, Israel (2009-2010)
- VP & Special Assistant to the CEO, Batsheva Dance Company, Israel (2007-2008)
- Marketing Manager, Batsheva Dance Company, Israel (2000-2006)
His other career achievements include:
- Owner & CEO of a wine company (2011-present)
- Owner of Re/max in Ra'anana (2003-2006)
- Sales Manager & Business Development Manager, Celvibe High-tech Company (2001-2002)
- Sales Manager, Motorola Israel (1996-2000)
- Sales Manager, Strauss Industries (1995-1996)
Gil has an MA in International Relationships from Gutenberg University, Sweden. He has an MBA from London University, U.K. He has also studied Art Institutions Management from Tel Aviv University, Israel.